10 Benefits of Salesforce Workflow & Process Automation
Everything is about time. It always has been. Most of the greatest inventions and innovations have come from people wanting to take a manual task and automate it through mechanical or technological means. We create machines to do physical work and computers and programs to take the “thought” out of mental tasks in order to do what? Save time and money. Increase productivity and efficiency. Reduce human error.
For most Salesforce users, the same tasks and activities are being repeated on a daily basis.
Here’s 10 Benefits to automating…
- Companies implementing process automation have a competitive advantage over their competitors, both in operability and reliability.
- Process automation reduces operative costs and increases both, speed and reliability of task implementation, development, and support.
- Enhances work continuity throughout for transactions that involve multiple roles and departments.
- It improves strategic analysis and streamlines the deployment of applications through automated job execution.
- Eliminates manual execution of command sequences subjected to human error, increasing efficiency and productivity of the organization.
- It enables visibility and control of all workflows and tasks, providing status reports of completed processes, in progress and incoming tasks.
- It enables the capture of measurable and actionable data and analytics by creating consistent results and outcomes for activities.
- It increases the speed and efficiency of change implementation within the organization by being able to make universal changes.
- It improves and enhances the onboarding and training process for new hires by providing a clear road map from day one rather than leaving them to figure it out on the job.
- It allows best practices and expectations to be established by being able to A/B test and compare results from different processes.
While most sales enablement platforms or automation application only handle sales teams needs, Salesvue’s native Salesforce.com platform is flexible enough to handle process automation for any department. Each business can create multiple processes/plans for different aspects of the business to ensure that no business is falling through the cracks. From Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Renewals and more, Salesvue allows organizations to automate processes and sequences for every role.
The advantage of Salesvue is the ability to dynamically connect and route processes from department to department and/or role to role based on one-click results and status changes, thus covering the ENTIRE SALES CYCLE.
SEE HOW TO AUTOMATE YOUR PROCESSES AND WORKFLOWS
Management of Strategy with Increase in Volume
“Salesvue has allowed my teams to align their calls with our marketing strategy and messaging more effectively, and be more flexible in shifts in message. Actual opportunities and volume of conversations has increased with the improved processing of data. When installed the math of sales component has been awesome for learning where we can be most successful for our unique model. Great for management and teams to make their work most efficient, effective and open.
Excellent customer service, and willingness to make the product work for our organization.”
Driving standardization and consistency across sales org
“Salesvue has played a huge rule in the maturity of our sales org. Like many small companies, sales was a bit of the wild west with every rep doing something different. With the help of Salesvue and their team we were able to identify best practices for how our reps should be engaging our customers. From there they helped us take this best practices and turn them into standardized process for our reps to work and management could measure the effectiveness of. We chose Salesvue for its flexibility to continue to test and tweak process as new best practices are discovered. Salesvue has also been a great partner in listening to our needs and adjusting their product road map when possible to help us meet our goals. If you are trying to bring stability to your Sales processes, I highly recommend this tool and company.”
Must have -- but only if you want to sell more and worry less
“I’m the National Sales Manager for Jet Linx. We’ve been using Salesvue for about 4 months, and I’m in love. My reps can simply set it and forget it. All of their selling energy is spent in making contact and telling our story. No energy is wasted on process and wondering what to do next. I wish I had found this years ago.”
Bigger isn’t always better, especially when it comes to your sales/marketing/technology stack. There is a reason that many of the tools and equipment we buy today allow multiple functions. Efficiency is the main reason. Think about an office equipment set up from 15 years ago. Remember how many tools it took to send and receive […]
Establishing best practices for Sales Reps is crucial to putting your best foot forward when engaging leads and can make or break relationships.
There seems to be a lot of confusion when people are talking about native vs. non-native apps for Salesforce. There are a few key differences when deciphering between native vs non-native applications and some easy things to look for to know the difference.