Your Formula for Sales Success
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Prospecting is tough; you never know how many times it will take to connect with a prospect, and you have to adapt quickly to be able to provide value to the conversation based on the prospect’s needs and wants. But, what if you could have the insight you need to tell you it takes X many times, on average, for your sales organization to connect with a prospect? How much revenue could that mean for your business?
Selling is an art, but connecting is math. We have the formula for sales success, and we want to share it with you in our Math of Sales webinar. It can help your sales organization increase your sales connection by over 40%.
Fill out the form below to access our on-demand webinar where you will learn a strategic approach for prospecting that is guaranteed to yield greater results for your sales organization.
By viewing this webinar, you will learn:
- An easy to follow formula for creating more prospects with less effort
- How you can uncover the data you need for your sales organization to be predictable prospectors and build strong pipelines
- How you can find incremental revenue you may have otherwise left on the table
- How to reduce the number of clicks it takes to log a call in Salesforce from 12 to 2
- Douglas Karr of the Marketing Tech Blog
- Bill Johnson and Peter Fuller of Salesvue
Where: Webinar Powered by ReadyTalk
Access this webinar to learn our proven sales connection formula and why this will help your sales organization connect more:
Fill out the form below to view the webinar.
[Formstack id=2012163 viewkey=sMUe8BkKEG][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]