[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Anyone and everyone in sales will tell you that not all prospects convert. Most of the time, only a dozen out of the myriad leads brought in make it to the proposal stage, and fewer end up buying. This may seem like a colossal waste of time. But the truth of the matter is that more often than not, time is wasted due to poor pipeline management and not because prospects do not commit. So, how can you create a process to convert prospects? Your sales pipeline is the process or the steps through which you achieve a sale.
- At the top of your pipeline are your leads;
- This is followed by meetings and interactions;
- These meetings and interactions get you to the proposal stage;
- Once a proposal is sent to the prospect, the process gets to the negotiation stage;
- If things work out positively for both parties, the deal is won.
Subscribe to Funnel Vision
Get the latest and greatest right in your inbox