About the Job
We are looking for a software engineer or sr. software engineer to contribute to the ongoing development of our industry leading Sales Engagement product. You will be combining your skills in React as a UX developer along with work in Salesforce Apex to continue to push our native Salesforce application to greater functionality. This is a great opportunity to leverage your existing skills in an environment where you will have ample opportunity to expand those skills in a variety of directions. The ideal candidate will have experience with both React and Salesforce, but we will provide for training as necessary for strong candidates who haven’t had exposure to the entirety of our technology stack.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze the business requirements and design and implement the user experience bringing those requirements to life. Our user interface is built in React and embedded in Salesforce to provide a native Sales Engagement experience for our customers. Developing a mastery of both React and Salesforce will be required.
- Contribute to the direction of the technical architecture for the application, participating in design meetings outside of the primary UX responsibility for the development of our workflow engine, analytics reporting, partner integrations and mobile experience.
- Act as a 2nd level technical support expert, helping us continue to deliver on our promise of best-in-class customer service and support.
- Act as a mentor and technology expert in the tools and techniques required to bring our Sales Engagement vision to completion.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, computer network technology, computer information systems, software engineering, or related field required.
- Experience developing React applications is required. We would prefer experience with larger SPA’s and an understanding of the React ecosystem and build pipeline.
- Salesforce Apex and SOQL experience is preferred. In lieu of this experience with SQL and Java or another high level language such as C# is required and cross training will be provided.
- General understanding of microservices architectures and agile development processes would be beneficial.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management and with customers of all levels of technical proficiency is a must.
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently with a high degree of self direction.
If you are interested in this position, you can apply on LinkedIn or email us with a resumé and cover letter.