The Salesforce AppExchange offers some amazing apps and add-ons that can make your life easier. From simplifying day-to-day activities to scheduling meetings and planning trips, the AppExchange has some great free apps. Here's a quick rundown of 5 free apps that can boost sales team productivity.
1. Former PositionsYour leads and prospects don't remain static; they change jobs, move around within the organization and change titles. This can make it difficult for sales reps to get ahold of the right person and keep track of the contacts they have been communicating with. This app tracks changes to a contact's account and title, so reps can easily track their career moves. Plus, you won't have inactive or incorrect profiles floating around in your database!
2. Drag Drop And UploadWith so many documents being passed around to sales reps each day, filing, arranging and storing them can be a challenge. Everything from contracts to marketing notes to legal terms and conditions are documented, so sifting through them to find the right one gets difficult. Drag, Drop and Upload is a simple document management app that lets you literally, drag and drop multiple files for instant upload to Salesforce.com.
3. GoToMeeting IntegrationFace-to-face meetings are a thing of the past; more businesses are doing interviews and meetings online, via video conferencing and services like Skype. GoToMeeting lets you launch meetings with the click of a button, right from the Salesforce contacts screen. You can also schedule new meetings and email leads or contacts when you need to.
4. Time Zone CheckerSales reps are on the move constantly, which means crossing time zones. Your phone and computer will reset automatically, but not your Salesforce account. Time Zone Checker keeps your Salesforce.com timezone in sync with your computer's time zone so that you won't miss out on any important engagements.
5. Country CompleteJust like time zones, address information can also differ and be tricky depending on the area and country. Country Complete helps you standardize address information in your Salesforce, by turning country fields into auto-complete lists. In addition, you can choose standardized existing data or new data as it enters the system. What are some of your favorite Salesforce apps and add-ons? How have they made your team function better? For more information on our native Salesforce integration, download our "How to Standardize Your Sales Process" white paper by filling out the form below:
Subscribe to Funnel Vision
Get the latest and greatest right in your inbox