SDR is a booming role in the sales world, aimed to ensure your sales organization's pipeline is fully, steadily, and predictably supplied with qualified leads, appointments, and opportunities. As you navigate the responsibility of hitting sales objectives amidst growth and change, you need to arm yourself with quantifiable, actionable metrics to ensure your company's a success:
- Do you truly need to hire more reps? or…
- Are your current reps and processes unproductive?
- Do you just need more leads in the funnel? or…
- Are your current lead sources inefficient?
- How many prospects, precisely, will your team need to hit goal next month?
- How many ‘touches’, precisely, does it take for your team to set an appointment?
- How many ‘touches’, precisely, does it take for your team to close a deal?
- How much of your current revenue forecast is real?
- How and why the role of SDR is changing,
- How to answer the questions above with one simple equation, and
- How to identify your input and output ratio effectively.
Subscribe to Funnel Vision
Get the latest and greatest right in your inbox